- Hovedstaden (inkl. Nordsjælland)
It’s simple. Io-Interactive is here to deliver exciting world class entertainment, and we want our games to play and feel like the people who created them. It is our way of making sure that we will always deliver something unique and interesting. This requires not only lots of work but also lots of guts, talented people and a great working environment and we do our utmost to have all of this.
Working at Io-Interactive means immersing yourself in a huge family from more than 23 nations working in Copenhagen. The teams are working on cutting edge technology, supported by our tech department and we know that the gaming world is in constant change – and so is IOI – but no matter what we do, we can assure you that it will not be boring.
Except the following corporate text… It’s slightly boring but we won’t force you to read it.
Io-Interactive A/S was established in September 1998 and bought by Eidos in 2004. Today Io-Interactive is 100% owned by Square Enix Europe. Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd, is one of the most influential providers of digital entertainment in the world.
Seeking Global Version Control Specialist
On behalf of our client Io-interactive (known for the computer game Hitman), we are looking for a Global Version Control Specialist. Do you want to be part of a dynamic and familiar environment, while using your experience and toolbox to become the best Global Version Control Specialist?
You will work alongside the development teams, support team and IT to provide the best solutions for new and upcoming development projects. You will oversee operations and security of the global Perforce environment, and define policies and strategies for the services.
- Define global strategies regarding security, hardware and platform
- Maintain the infrastructure in regards to Linux and Perforce
- Define policies in regards to outsourcing, with focus on securing their code
- Create and maintain documentation in regards to the SCM systems, with focus on Perforce
- Provide support, training and technical escalation point for other internal IT Administrators
- Collaborate with the local Dev Tech/ Production support teams
You have an education within Computer Science or equivalent combined with at least 3 years of experience in a function with similar responsibilities. You have a strong understanding of and experience within databases and network. You can also document qualifications with:
- Master Source Control Management (codelines, branching, merging, integration etc.)
- Knowledge and preferred experience with Linux and Microsoft system administration
- Experience with scripting languages in regards to preferred both Unix and Python
- Understanding of associated software used in the computer game development
It will be a plus but not a necessity if your toolbox also include experience with either LAN, Microsoft server 2003-2012, Redhat, HP or VMware.
As a person you are a Team Player and will go to work, proud to be part of Io-interactive. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and take your responsibilities seriously. Of course, you possess a passion for video gaming.
In return, you will become part of the Io family. You will work at the office in the center of Copenhagen. You will receive a salary that fits your qualifications and other benefits to support the great working environment.
Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis. Please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page.
For information or questions related to the job, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant, Betina Knøfler at Hartmanns on +45 41 21 13 58 or Betina.Knoefler@hartmanns.dk