- Hovedstaden (inkl. Nordsjælland)
At InSilico we strive to be the preferred partner when companies decide to step into the digital era. We are a Danish based digital consultancy specialised in design and development of digital solutions; including HTML/frontend, native app and .NET development.
The focal point of InSilico and our client relationships is our skill-set within digital development with a strong focus on user experience and technical implementation. We have a thorough insight in the standards and frameworks currently in the market and a constant drive towards emerging technologies.
.Net backend developer
On behalf of our client InSilico, part of the In2Media Group, we are looking for an experienced Backend developer to join the office in Copenhagen Ø.
They strive to be the preferred partner when companies decide to step into the digital era. A digital consultancy specialized in design and development of digital solutions; including HTML/frontend, native app and .NET development.
Their focus is at their skill-set within digital development, with a strong focus on user experience and technical implementation. They have a thorough insight in the standards and frameworks currently in the market and are constantly driving towards emerging new technologies.
Their clients include some of the biggest brands and companies in Denmark.
You will have a day full of diversity:
The company is divided into three technical groups: Mobile, backend and frontend. Often all of them are involved in a project at a client. InSilico is part of the In2Media group; therefore, you will have a close cooperation with their employees e.g. Designers, UX’ers etc.
Your responsibility will be to develop solutions for the clients, together with the set team for each project, in an agile environment.
We hope that you can recognize:
- Thorough knowledge of .Net, C#, Visual Studio, Framework and MVC
- Thorough knowledge of API’s and services in general
- A background with experience in databases (primarily SQL) and code integration with databases in general
- Experience with cloudbased development using Azure
- Experience with integrating with third party services and APIs.
- Experience with TFS, BitBucket, GIT or similar
- Knowledge of CMS (especially Episerver, Umbraco or Sitecore)
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development.
- English skills are required
- It will be a plus if you have an educational background within computer science
Are you the new colleague for the InSilico team?
- You have a desire to acquire new knowledge. You are passionate about transforming your knowledge into cutting edge solutions
- You are motivated to creating quality solutions with a creative touch
- You thrive in handling situations where things move fast and where change, internal and external, is a part of everyday life
- You are committed, responsible and enjoy to work independently and in teams
- You enjoy working with creative people, and to be part of a company, who has fun while working.
Why choose InSilico?
You will be part of a vibrant and innovative workplace and have access to work for high profile and very ambitious companies both in Denmark and internationally. You will join the smaller InSilico family, but will also be part of the In2Media group giving you more than 70 new colleagues, all ready to welcome you onboard. You will be able to continuously develop professionally, giving freedom with responsibilities, in a flat structured company.
InSilico offers great working environment combined with the opportunity for personal and professional development. There is a very special unity and willingness to deliver the best in the market while having fun. At InSilico they do have fun, both within and after working hours.
Please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page. Relevant candidates will be invited in for interview on an ongoing basis.
For information or questions related to the job, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant, Betina Knøfler at Hartmanns on +45 41 21 13 58 or Betina.Knoefler@hartmanns.dk